Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Musically Inspired Creation Contest

Just a quick post to let you all know about this fantabulous contest going on, that I entered, of course, why else would I blog about it, where the winners are those who vote for the contestants.
You could win a cute repurposed teddy bear and $25.00 in cash.  Click here for all the details and to vote.   Don't forget to leave a comment so you can be eligible to win. Please vote for me of course. I was born for this challenge (you know, with me being in music and all). My entry is inspired by the Dire Straits song Sultan of Swing and listed under none other than "Totally Unique Treasures"




But seriously, all the entries are fantastic and thoroughly unique. Check out the whole forum while you are at it. Just click any of the links above the contest title.
I will be having another contest of my own, but it won't be until after this one is over so, stay tuned and until then.
Peace and Love y'all.
LDG

1 comment:

TamsJewelry said...

Cool contest beautiful pieces!