Friday, April 8, 2011

Woo Hoo I Have Made it to Two (hundred that is)

Yeah for all the awesome people that have purchased from my shop.  I have been dying to give this latest goody away and now that I have reached 200 sales, I can.
I actually did not realize what I was making until I started using the smallest knitting loom that I have ever seen. I had seen these awesome infinity scarves but had absolutely no idea how they were made until I accidentally made one because I wanted to try the knitting loom. So now that I have hit 200 sales, this baby could be yours.
I see many of these on Etsy but never one this color combination or material. Plus, I also came up with a bunch of other ways in which this beauty can be worn or utilized, in which only 5 photos does not give this option.
This is supposedly, according to the label on the skein, recycled cotton jersey or t-shirt type material.  I just thought it was neat looking because to me it looked like tiny knitted ribbon or decorated linguine.  And yes I am including the scarf ring too.  It seems to be cloisonne' or enamel of some type, and it is so pretty. The sticker is still on it and says made in Taiwan Republic of China, which was used in the 80's or before, I do believe.  You can wear the item with or without the scarf ring. I hope you like it.



























This beauty is cream and brown and is over 16 feet around which means anyone can wear it in just about any way you see here and of course is only limited by your imagination.  I liked this one so much, I made myself one, but not in the same color, of course.
Ok gang, here is how you can win this beauty.
Four, count them, 4 ways to enter (actually 6 but read on):
1) Follow me here, on this blog, of course, and comment, here, on this blog that you joined me.  (I don’t blog that much, so you don’t have to worry about too much to read everyday.)
Let me know if you are already a follower, and I will count that too.
2) Follow or “Like” my Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Totally-Unique-Treasures-by-Laura-Da-Goddess/130107065419?ref=sgm  and comment here, on this blog, that you followed me on Facebook.
Let me know if you are already a liker, and I will count that too.
3) Heart my Etsy store, http://www.etsy.com/shop/TUTreasures  and comment, here on the blog, that you hearted my store.  Let me know if you are already a heart, and I will count that too.
4) And of course if you don’t already follow me on Twitter, http://twitter.com/QTQUAKERPARROT do that too and comment here on this blog that you followed me on Twitter too. 
Let me know if you are already a follower, and I will count that too.
*Bonus Entry: Go here http://handmadeartistsshop.com/tutreasures.html and check out my newest wearable art, on line, store, then post a comment here, on this blog, that you visited my newest store, too.  You can rate me there if you like but that is anonymous so, if you don’t let me know here that you went there, I won’t be able to count that as an entry. 
You may even want to join the HAF forum too http://handmadeartistsforum.com/forum/index.php    
**Bonus Bonus Entries: Let me know, as a comment, on this blog, of any other places you find me on the net.  There may  be some that I don't even know about.   Please be sure to include the link.  I will also count that as an entry.  
For each entry to count, you need a separate comment for each entry.  Don't short yourself by entering one comment that has details for every entry you made.  Sorry, but that can only count as one.
In two weeks, how appropriate, at Midnight or as close to, depending on if I am home and how well my internet connection is working, I will give each entry a number and let random.com choose the winner, at which time I will contact you for your address and such.  Good luck to you all and thanks again so much for helping me reach my 200th sale.  Until next time I have something important to write about or something to give away.
LDG

18 comments:

Jeni T. said...

Congratulations on reaching 200 sales! I know you are super happy!

I like your facebook, follow you on twitter (grimmlynnetsy) and heart your etsy shop!

Hope you have 200 more in no time at all!

Jennifer said...

Just beautiful! Congrats on your 200th sale, that is just amazing. I'm running off to heart your store right now.

Tencrowns said...

Congratulations on 200! =D

Unknown said...

I'll try.... I saw you post on haha team page.
I'm now a follower of your blog,
I hearted your shop,and am now following you on twitter.

:)
Kim
1022seashellave.etsy.com

Chelsea said...

Wow, congrats on getting to 200 sales. Must feel great! =)

vagabondindigo said...

Fabulous on this milestone! I have followed your blog :)

vagabondindigo said...

I have favorited your etsy shop. I LOVE the tea for two!

vagabondindigo said...

I liked your facebook page, lovely wall photo!

Anonymous said...

Done!

(atelier BelleVie on etsy...)

lavajin said...

I already had you hearted, & I did everything else, but I haven't been able to buy any of your awesome stuff yet so one entry is cool for me.

Plus your name is Laura, too, and almost all of us Lauras are made of awesome :]

Mylana said...

I liked your facebook and hearted your shop :) Cute things!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 200th sales!!

I am not on facebook, or on twitter yet I have hearted your etsy shop!

SandyNewhart said...

Congrats!! Hope you have many more!

Amelia said...

Wow!Congrats! I'm off to heart your shop.

Sarah said...

Wow! Congratulations on 200 sales, that's brilliant!

I follow you on twitter :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on reaching 200 sales! That is so awesome! Oh BTW, I am following you on this blog, Facebook, Twitter, and have already hearted your Etsy shop!

Monster Lady said...

I too love the Regretsy community for the same reasons you do :) Congratulations on your success.

I've hearted your shop, followed you on Twitter, followed your blog, Liked your facebook and checked out your new shop on Handmade Artists Shops as well.

I hope to be able to shop from you soon :)

Totally Unique Treasures said...

Does anyone know lavajin? If so please let her know to contact me so I can get her her prize. Thanks so much everyone for participating and we will see you next time.